After a post yesterday that resonated with may off us – I thought I would share it a bit wider than just our Facebook community. Many thanks to the Dairy Womens NetWork NZ for the idea.
With Gypsy day fast coming up … here is an idea to help your new workers/neighbours/employers feel at home, loved and appreciated.
The idea is giving them some sort of gift basket … ideas of things to put in it:
- map of area
- map of farm
- list of local numbers (doctors office, dentist, school, playgroup, rugby club)
- Milk/coffee/milo/tea/sugar/bikkie packet + mugs
- Quickest route to town map
- Dinner pack for first night (reheatable somehow)
- Council rubbish bags
- Smoke alarms + batteries
- Loo paper (roll or two)
- Small toy for kids (matchbox car/tractor)
- Cleaning products
Enjoy … hope this helps some!!